One of the first plots to be purchased on this magnificent Resort where Golf meets the sea, it was carefully chosen for maximum views and accessibility.
Built by an energy specialist, the house was built with maximum energy efficiency in mind. By focusing on insulation and eliminating cold bridging, relying on natural ventilation for internal air quality, and controlling solar gains and minimizing heat losses the house is at present is 95% self-sustainable.
Designed to accommodate a large family, yet feel comfortable for a couple on their own: On the ground floor (225m2) consist of a large open plan living room with dining area and designer fully fitted kitchen, 2 spacious suites, and a second lounge or family room with kitchenet, which could be used as a separate apartment if necessary. On the first floor (115m2) there is the large master bedroom with access to its own private terrace garden, and a 3rd suite. The basement (240m2) offers ample parking, storage, technical areas, laundry and a storage room that could easily be used as a gym or Home cinema.
The 3-meter-deep heated pool, flows into the 12x5 swimming pool, both surrounded by wood decking and on the side, there is a fresh water pool with Natural filtration.
- Geothermal energy for cooling and heating
- Geothermal Heatpump
- Hot water deposit 2000 litre
- Cooling system
- Underfloor heating/cooling in all compartments
- Solar Thermal (water) Panels
- Solar Photo Voltaic Panels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Acoustic ceilings in living room
- Acoustic insulation of deck impacte noise on ground & first floor
- Fireplace (Gas system)
- Pool 1 - 2.9m deep with cover
- Pool 2 - 1.5 m deep
- Cistern for rain water collection
- Electric car socket
- Outside kitchen
- Garden with Fire pit & round BBQ table with integrated grill
- Wine Cellar
- Security system with cameras
- Distance to town: 5 mins
- Distance to beach: 5 mins
- Distance to golf: 1 min
- Distance to restaurants: 5 mins
- Distance shopping: 5 mins
- Distance airport: 50 mins