Fabulous luxurious Villa constructed with exceptional quality, visible in its structure and impeccable insulation, as well as in the finishing, decoration, and style.
This amazing six bedroom villa situated on a large private , close to Vale do Lobo and a few minutes walk to the beach and Ria Formosa Natural Park. The Villa has beautiful views of the countryside and golf fairway and from the top of the house as well as from the swimming pool, one can look out towards the sea.
Built using the highest quality materials including Estremoz marble, Italian granite, and solid Brazilian wood, no cost has been spared in the construction and finishings.
Spacious and bright Interiors with unique features and a variety of high-tech appliances, all complemented by exotic landscaped gardens including a variety of fruit trees, herbs and decorative plants, exterior dining areas and a fabulous pool.
The property is energy efficient as would be expected from this level of build, with 40cm wide walls, underfloor heating, internal ventilation (including extra ventilation in the basement), and solar water heating. The foundations of the house have been re-enforced with extra steel and concrete.
The Villa it was initially not built for sale but for personal use, with no compromise as to the quality and the cost of the materials used.
This Villa is really "One of the Kind" with a dream location, built and nurtured with love.
- Air conditioning
- Underfloor heating
- Central vacuum directly connected to the sewage system
- Electric shutters
- Internal music system
- Wine cellar
- Exterior kitchen and barbecue area
- Fruit orchard
- Heated salt water swimming pool (18m x 6.1)
- with a solar cover which heats as well as maintains the temperature as well as insulated walls.
- Extra large garage, space for eight cars
- Landscaped private gardens
- Registered Borehole
- Drainage system
- Distance to town: 5 mins
- Distance to beach: 2 mins
- Distance to golf: 5 mins
- Distance to restaurants: 5 mins
- Distance shopping: 5 mins
- Distance airport: 20 mins